About: Daniel Rosehill
Daniel Rosehill is a ghostwriter and communications consultant based in Jerusalem.
He specializes in working with executives from the technology and public/government sectors to develop thought leadership campaigns for delivery in print, in pixel, and by speech.
As a ghostwriter, Daniel has authored blogs and articles, white papers, and e-books and books, on behalf of technology and public sector clients all aimed towards helping clients develop and cement reputations as thought leaders. Originally from Ireland, Daniel’s ghostwriting has appeared in publications ranging from CIO.com to trade media and cybersecurity-focused websites.
He has written about:
- Cloud computing, infrastructure, and Linux
- Cybersecurity and consumer technology products
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial use-cases
- Customer experience (CX)
- Marketing automation, MarTech, CRM, ERP — and other enterprise technology
Clients have ranged from marketing agencies to startups and executives at multinational companies. His portfolio (password required) can be viewed here.
Previously, as a trained journalist, Daniel contributed articles to publications ranging from geopolitical intelligence providers and Irish-America’s leading media outlets to business websites and trade media outlets. Daniel previously founded, and sold, one of Ireland’s leading university news websites.
Daniel’s (bylined) writing has appeared in: IrishCentral, The Irish Voice, The Times of Israel, The Jerusalem Post, Geopolitical Monitor, TheLinuxOS.com, and many other print outlets and websites. He is also the author of The Confused Freelancer’s Guide to Technology — available in paperback and as an e-book.
Aside from his professional endeavors, Daniel maintains a blog about Linux, open source, and writing (among other topics!); co-hosts The Borderliners Podcast ; is working towards an LPIC certification; and is obsessed with ethnic cuisines, travelling, and learning.
- (In-house) marketing communications (MarCom) manager at two technology companies.
- Founder/Editor of university news website.
- MA in Political Journalism from City University, London
- BCL (Law) from University College Cork, Ireland
- The Confused Freelancer’s Guide To Technology, 1st Ed.
- The effectiveness of government communication in Irish emigration and diaspora policies
- DELE Nivel Intermedio
- RIAM Piano Grade VII
- LPIC – coming soon!
Full resume available upon request