Daniel Rosehill, Technology-Focused Thought Leadership Writer
Daniel Rosehill (BCL, MA) is a writer and communications consultant specializing in developing and executing thought leadership-led communications strategies for clients in the technology sector.
Daniel combines technical fluency with a passion for writing and communications. He specializes in working with executives, companies, and agencies from the technology and public/government sectors to develop thought leadership campaigns for delivery in print, in pixel, and by speech.
Particular areas of interest are:
- Backup and disaster recovery (DR); business continuity management (BCM)
- Cloud computing, infrastructure, and Linux
- Cybersecurity and consumer technology products
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial use-cases
- Customer experience (CX)
- Marketing automation, MarTech, CRM, ERP — and other enterprise technology
As a ghostwriter, Daniel has authored blogs and articles, white papers, and e-books and books, on behalf of technology and public sector clients. These have ranged, in size, from pre-seed startups to multinational corporations with multimillion dollar annual recurring revenue.
Daniel has contributed bylined articles to publications including a geopolitical intelligence provider, the Entrepreneur Leadership Network, Business2Community, Irish-America’s leading media outlet , business websites, Linux publications, and trade media outlets. Daniel’s client (non-bylined) writing has appeared in publications ranging from CIO.com to trade media and cybersecurity-focused websites.
Prior to founding DSR Ghostwriting, Daniel managed marketing communications (MarCom) at two SaaS companies, worked at a PR firm, and founded, and sold, one of Ireland’s leading university news websites.
He is also the author of The Confused Freelancer’s Guide to Technology (1st Ed.) — available in paperback and as an e-book.
Daniel’s portfolio (password required) can be viewed here. Bylined writing samples are scattered throughout the internet.
Interview with Career Journey podcast:
Daniel maintains a blog about Linux, open source, and writing (among other topics!); co-hosts The Borderliners Podcast ; is working towards an AWS certification; and is obsessed with ethnic cuisines, travelling, and learning.
Daniel is a graduate of University College Cork (BCL / Law) and City University, London (MA / Political Journalism).
- (In-house) marketing communications (MarCom) manager at two technology companies (IoT, political technology).
- Contributing writer: Irish Central and The Irish Voice
- Founder/Editor of university news website
- MA in Political Journalism from City University, London
- BCL (Law) from University College Cork, Ireland
- The Confused Freelancer’s Guide To Technology, 1st Ed.
- The effectiveness of government communication in Irish emigration and diaspora policies
- The Irish Voice
- The Times of Israel,
- The Jerusalem Post
- Geopolitical Monitor
- Linux Hint
- Linux Magazine
- The Next Tech
Writing, Marketing Ancillary
- Writing and editing
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Audio editing (basic); video editing (basic); graphic design (basic)
- CMS: WordPress
- HTML / CSS
- DELE Nivel Intermedio
- RIAM Piano Grade VII
- LPIC – coming soon!
Full resume available upon request