Daniel Rosehill, Technology-Focused Thought Leadership Writer
Daniel Rosehill (BCL, MA) is a writer and communications consultant based in Jerusalem specializing in developing and executing thought leadership-led communications strategies for clients in the technology sector.
Daniel combines technical fluency with a passion for writing and communication. He specializes in working with executives, companies, and agencies from the technology and public/government sectors to develop thought leadership campaigns for delivery in print, in pixel, and by speech.
Particular areas of interest are:
- Backup and disaster recovery (DR); business continuity management (BCM)
- Cloud computing, infrastructure, and Linux
- Cybersecurity and consumer technology products
- The Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial use-cases
- Customer experience (CX)
- Marketing automation, MarTech, CRM, ERP — and other enterprise technology
As a ghostwriter, Daniel has authored blogs and articles, white papers, and e-books and books, on behalf of technology and public sector clients. These have ranged, in size, from pre-seed startups to multinational corporations with multimillion dollar annual recurring revenue. Previously, as a trained journalist, Daniel contributed articles to publications ranging from geopolitical intelligence providers and Irish-America’s leading media outlets to business websites and trade media outlets. He also founded, and sold, one of Ireland’s leading university news websites.
Originally from Ireland, Daniel’s client and bylined writing has appeared in publications ranging from CIO.com to trade media and cybersecurity-focused websites. Bylined writing has appeared in: IrishCentral, The Irish Voice, The Times of Israel, The Jerusalem Post, Geopolitical Monitor, TheLinuxOS.com, and many other print outlets and websites. He is also the author of The Confused Freelancer’s Guide to Technology (1st Ed.) — available in paperback and as an e-book.
His portfolio (password required) can be viewed here. Bylined writing samples are scattered throughout the internet.
Aside from his professional endeavors, Daniel maintains a blog about Linux, open source, and writing (among other topics!); co-hosts The Borderliners Podcast ; is working towards an AWS certification; and is obsessed with ethnic cuisines, travelling, and learning.
Daniel is a graduate of University College Cork (BCL / Law) and City University, London (MA / Political Journalism).
- (In-house) marketing communications (MarCom) manager at two technology companies (IoT, political technology).
- Contributing writer: Irish Central and The Irish Voice
- Founder/Editor of university news website
- MA in Political Journalism from City University, London
- BCL (Law) from University College Cork, Ireland
- The Confused Freelancer’s Guide To Technology, 1st Ed.
- The effectiveness of government communication in Irish emigration and diaspora policies
Writing, Marketing Ancillary
- Writing and editing
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Audio editing (basic); video editing (basic); graphic design (basic)
- CMS: WordPress
- HTML / CSS
- DELE Nivel Intermedio
- RIAM Piano Grade VII
- LPIC – coming soon!
Full resume available upon request