New Client Onboarding Guide
Dear new client,
Thank you for signing up as a new account at DSR Ghostwriting!
This short page of documentation is intended to streamline the onboarding process so that we can get set up and working together as quickly as possible.
Please get in touch if you have any questions!
📝 YOUR ACTION ITEMS
Here’s your side of the onboarding:
- An account management email will be created in the format yourcompany at dsrghostwriting dot com. Please provide a list of recipients for this address. Otherwise you will be the only recipient.
- Please send any contract / NDA that remains to be signed.
💼 ASSIGNING PROJECTS / WORKFLOW
To begin assigning projects, you can:
- Send a brief using this form. If this is your first time working with a freelance writer and you’re not sure what information to include, then feel free to check out this guide or copy from this brief template.
- You can send files by email or drop them into this folder.
- Add Daniel to your project management system.
Please allow a standard lead time of three to six business days (minimum) per draft.
Clients are sent through Google Docs by default. If working in Google Docs, this is my preferred workflow.
I notify clients about upcoming vacation by email. I try to do this at least two weeks in advance. If you received an onboarding email, then you have been added to my current client mailing list.
📝 YOUR CONTRACT
In the first instance please refer to your written contract or anything that has been agreed in writing and by email.
In the absence of the above, the relationship will be governed in accordance with these standard terms and conditions.
Key standard terms are:
- One included round of revisions per project
- Requests for revisions to be communicated within fourteen working days of receipt of draft
- First invoice upon receipt; net 15 thereafter
- Accepted payment methods are as outlined in the payments section of this website
- 30 minutes’ meetings / telephone briefings / demos per project
The following compliance documentation is available:
- Business registration certificate
- Tax deduction at source certificate
Other certificates are available through the compliance section (password protected).
To book a meeting, please use the current clients slot on the contact page.
Payment can be made via one of the supported payment methods.
Virtual bank account details are provided and available in the US (ACH), UK, and Europe (SEPA).