This selection of writing samples contains client work that is publicly accessible and which has been bylined to me. If the link does not resolve, then please click on the link marked ‘backup’ after it.
- For a selection of some of my ghostwriting, which is the majority of my work, please access the (password protected) ghostwriting portfolio instead.
- For work that has been bylined to me and which was not undertaken for clients, see my bylined writing samples page.
Thought leadership, content marketing
- The 4 Key Differences Between Thought Leadership And Content Marketing (Entrepreneur) (backup)
- Why Most Thought Leadership Misses The Market (Better Marketing) (backup)
- Top Tips For Putting Together A Successful Portfolio (backup)
- The Key Time to Market Yourself as a Freelancer — And Why (Business2Community) (backup)
- How To Back Up Your Linux Computer To A Synology NAS (The Next Tech) (backup)
- Rsync For Website Backup In A Shared Hosting Environment (Linux Magazine)
- Common Website Building Mistakes And How To Avoid Them (backup)
- The Best Cloud-Based VoIP Systems (backup)
- How to: Create a Password-Protected WordPress Staging Environment Using Softaculous And Cloudflare Access (Medium) (backup)
- Creating an effective design brief for a digital sales proposal (backup)
- Setting up a team to manage your content experience workflow (backup)
- Review of Synology Active Backup (backup)
- Atera – remote monitoring (backup)
- Avira Phantom VPN Pro (backup)
- Mullvad VPN (backup)