Résumé of Daniel Rosehill
DSR Holdings DBA Daniel Rosehill Freelance Writing & PR
Founder (Jerusalem) 2016-Present
Marketing Communications (Marcom) Manager (Jerusalem) 2017 (Feb) – 2018 (Aug)
- Managed all internal and external communications on behalf of an Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) company.
- Ghostwriting for company leadership; drafting of articles and white papers; social media and website management.
- Samples of work from time at Ayyeka on writing samples page (password required).
Finn Partners Israel
Assistant Account Executive (Jerusalem) 2015-2016
- Wrote press releases, monitored media, and placed stories for high-tech accounts (CRM, medical devices).
- Samples of work from time at Finn Partners on writing samples page (password required).
Office of the Mayor of Jerusalem
Foreign Affairs Intern (Jerusalem) Summer 2015
- Worked with the Mayor’s foreign affairs advisers to manage the Office’s international media engagements.
- Wrote political briefs for engagements, delegation visits, and speeches. Monitored media. Conducted research.
Marketing Communications (Marcom) Manager (Cork, Ireland) 2013 (May)-2014 (Aug)
- Initiated, managed, and developed full-stack marketing and communications for an Irish political technology startup.
Developed newsroom; managed media relations (resulting in international coverage); produced all collateral.
- Samples of work from time at Vconnecta on writing samples page (password required).
Founder, Editor (Cork, Ireland) 2010-2012
- Founded, edited, and operated university news website that re-branded and expanded nationally before its sale.
Became the second most visited college news website in Ireland. Shortlisted for a national design award.
- See: Cork Student News coverage/mentions
- See: article archives for Cork Student News and StudentNews.ie.
The Irish Voice / IrishCentral.com (internship)
Summer Intern; Contributing writer (New York City, USA) 2010-2012
- 3 month internship writing articles for website and newspaper followed by 2 year freelance engagement.
Wrote a popular blog on the website for two years. Articles were published in The Irish Voice and online.
- See: article archive for IrishCentral
• Degree focused on providing students with a broad skillset for working in the political and current affairs environments.Practical coursework involved both writing and multimedia (radio and video) assignments.
• Dissertation topic: “The effectiveness of government communication in Irish emigration and diaspora policies: a research study.” (Link to password protected PDF).
• Primary law degree covering all aspects of civil and common law in Ireland and the European Union (EU).
• Final year modules included international law and jurisprudence.
Writing and Editing
- Executive ghostwriting
- Thought leadership
- SEO optimization
- Keyword research
- Email campaigns
- Landing pages
- Marketing collateral
- Website text
Public relations writing
- Media monitoring and summaries
- Précis and brief writing
- Press releases
Public Relations (PR) & Communications
- Event management (evening course certified) and promotion
- Media briefings
- Media list compilation and auditing
- Media monitoring
- Press release writing
- Public relations
- Analyst relations
- Media list compilation
- Publicity and editorial outreach
- Content marketing
- Content strategy development
- Editorial calendar planning for thought leadership campaigns
- Email marketing
- Designing, automations, list segmentation
- Keyword research and planning
- Google Keyword Planner
- Social media management
- Web analytics
- Google Analytics: custom dashboard creation and reporting, clickthrough rate analysis
- Basic graphic design
- Inkscape (vector editor)
- CSS (basic proficiency)
- Managing repositories with CLI and GUI tools
- HTML (basic proficiency)
- Linux: desktop and server distros
- Daily Ubuntu user for over ten years
- MySQL (basic proficiency)
- Native English.
- Conversational Hebrew (including reading, writing, and typing).
Spanish (DELE Nivel Intermedio / B2
- French (A1, Leaving Certificate)
- Portuguese (basic)
- RIAM Grade VII
- 110 WPM