End to End Thought Leadership Writing Service
Many organizations look for assistance at three levels in their quest to realize the benefits of an effective thought leadership campaign:
- Editorial calendar development / writing project ideation / content strategy
- Execution on editorial calendar (writing)
- Placement / pitching of finished authorship for external (off-site) publication
This can be summarized as: ideation, writing, and pitching.
I offer six-month and one-year retainer packages which can be adjusted to include all three elements or only those that are of interest.
- An ideation process. This can involve liaising with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to explore industry discussions, evaluating competitor collateral, and identifying potential pitching opportunities based on target publications’ current output and editorial calendars.
- An execution process. Retainers can be structured to encompass a number of monthly deliverables targeting the same, or multiple, buyer personas.
- Placement: To assist with the pitching of developed authorship, including responding to reactive and proactive and editorial calendar opportunities based on prior
Learn more about editorial calendar development and placement services.
To discuss potential packages, please book a meeting.