Freelance Blog Writing Service
Blogs are fundamental content marketing assets that can be used to build up rapport — and establish a relationship — with your target audience.
As an on-site (managed) asset, they can be more promotional than thought leadership articles for off-site placement.
Using a freelance blog writer (or a freelance content writer) allows you to free up your in-house marketing team for other activities which are important to the success of your inbound marketing effort. These could include:
- Content strategy planning
- SEO keyword optimization
- Rewriting content for offsite placement
Some Previous Freelance Blog Projects
- How to influence a potential customer that you’ve never met
- Building a business case to purchase a content experience platform
- What makes a content experience effective?
Freelance Blog Writing Costs
Quoting is on specification but the following are general estimates:
The following pricing is for blogs (on-site). For article pricing estimates, see: articles.
- Marketing agencies:
- From $280. $0.28/word.
- Companies / direct clients:
- From $300. $0.35/word