If you’re trying to build up a reputation as a thought leader, then you will be wanting to leverage every possible public relations opportunity to build your brand awareness and get yourself media exposure.
Thought leadership intersects with PR in many ways — and a lot of these require the delivery of ghostwritten content, such as:
- Ghostwritten interview responses.
- Ghostwritten award applications and self-nominations.
- Ghostwritten speeches and keynote addresses.
Why Use PR Opportunities In A Thought Leadership Campaign?
Some benefits of engaging in public relations (PR) activities as part of a broader thought leadership effort include:
- Recurring media commentary opportunities (the “domino effect”)
- Boosted brand awareness
- Improved image and visibility
In the meantime, you can find samples in my portfolio.
Ready To Learn More?
- Contact me to learn more about how I can help draft effective and authoritative PR-related material for your company and its executives.
- If you would prefer to immediately initiate the quoting process, you can click here and complete the ‘request a quote form.