Backup and Disaster Recovery (DR) Freelance Content Writer
Backup and disaster recovery (DR) is a complex (and fascinating) field that is critical for both organizations and consumers.
As both consumers and businesses at every level of scale need robust backup and DR solutions for protecting their mission-critical data, backup technologies exist for virtually every operating system (OS) and use-case, including both endpoint-oriented and server backup utilities. Recently, backup as a service (BaaS) and disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) have emerged as more efficient means for organizations to maintain a strong backup/DR capability without having to devote infrastructure and human resources to managing the competency in-house.
As a complex technology, clients frequently need to leverage the following types of content to best explain how their service or innovation uses these technologies.
Previous Backup/DR Writing Projects
Examples of backup/DR projects I have been involved in include:
- 3-2-1: A Common-Sense Approach For Backing Up Ubuntu — And Keeping It In Good Order (LinuxHint.com)
- How To Back Up Your Linux Computer to a Synology NAS (The-Next-Tech.com)
- 3 Reasons To Institute A World Class Backup Routine (Business Computing)
- The difference between backup and replication explained (MSP 360)
- An overview of consumer backup options for shared web hosting
- Samples, where NDAs permit, can be shared privately or through the online portfolio area.
Backup / DR Clients
If you are looking for a technology content writer with experience writing about backup and disaster recovery (DR) then please use the contact form below to start a conversation.