Cloud Computing Freelance Content Writer
Cloud computing is changing how the world manages computing infrastructure. It has also radically shifted the way in which both companies and individuals access the software applications they need to maximize their productivity and carry out their professional responsibilities.
Having managed marketing communications at two software as a service (SaaS) companies and helped countless other startups and technology organizations explain the benefits of the cloud to diverse audiences straddling both B2B and B2C sales models, I have developed a deep understanding of cloud computing’s value proposition.
Additionally, as a long-time Linux and AWS user, I have hands-on experience with many cloud technologies and am currently studying towards my first AWS certification.
As a complex technology, clients frequently need to leverage the following types of content to best explain how their service or innovation uses these technologies.
Previous Cloud Writing Projects
Projects I have been recently involved in which have involved cloud computing have included:
- A professionally oriented overview of the cybersecurity challenges presented by serverless cloud architectures
- An overview of AWS’s IoT offering including explanations of core components
- Explanations of the business case of migrating legacy systems to the cloud for various audiences
My client work has also frequently explored the following topics:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Samples, where NDAs permit, can be shared privately or through the online portfolio area.
If you are looking for a technology content writer with experience writing about cloud and infrastructure then please use the contact form below to start a conversation.