Cybersecurity Freelance Content Writer
Cybersecurity, which involves securing protecting various types of computer systems and networks, is a booming field.
With cybersecurity threats becoming continuously more complex and multifaceted, awareness of the need for strong cybersecurity has spread to both consumers and businesses. The IoT, in particular, has emerged as an area that will push today’s cybersecurity solutions to their limits.
Cybersecurity practitioners are increasingly responsible for protecting technical systems from a widening variety of attack strategies, including:
- Human engineering exploits
- Phishing pages
In the corporate sphere, cybersecurity defense teams may be responsible for devising strategies to thwart or mitigate:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks
- Man in the middle (MITM) attacks
Clients frequently need to leverage the following types of content to best explain how their service or innovation uses these technologies.
Previous Cybersecurity Writing Projects
I have longstanding experience working with companies specializing in cybersecurity to develop content to support their marketing and brand positioning objectives.
- An overview of cybersecurity threats facing major online ecommerce retailers and common serverside protections. The article covered such topics as DDoS extortion, inventory hoarding, PPC fraud, and credential stuffing.
- An overview of best practices in securing serverless cloud architectures hosted on one of the world’s leading public clouds
- Data breach analyses authored on behalf of a dark web API provider intended for a professional IT readership interested in more effective query building
- Review articles exploring common consumer cybersecurity solutions including antiviruses and internet security tools
(Note: the above projects are ghostwriting projects. To protect the confidentiality of my clients and to preserve the essential nature of the ghostwriting relationship, these projects are not linked here. But I would be happy to share them on a one-to-one basis.)
My own writing:
Additional samples, where NDAs permit, can be shared privately or through the online portfolio area.
DSR Ghostwriting was named one of Cybercrime Magazine’s top 10 cybersecurity ghostwriters to watch in 2021.
If you are looking for a technology content writer with experience writing about customer experience (CX) then please use the contact form below to start a conversation.